Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can I order flowers online and Pay by check?

I need to know a site that I can go to and order flowers online. The only stipulation I have is that I need to pay by check. I am in the Army and would like to send my girlfriend and our son a bouqout of flowers. I need real answers to this question. Any stupid answers will get deleted.

Where can I order flowers online and Pay by check?
I'm not sure of any specific ones but i'm sure if you called them up you would be able to give them the account and routing number and they would be able to do it for you. I've used www.proflowers.com and they've been pretty good with reasonable prices. There are a ton on the web though. Best of luck.





Ohh and by the way...Thank you for your service, you're all the heart and soul of this country.

What are some of the best hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment