Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am looking for an Online plant nursery that can deliver before Christmas? Anyone know a good site?

I am getting my mother a new plant for her yard for Christmas, the only things that or local nurserys and Lowes or Home Depot has right now are non flowering trees, nothing pretty, My mother is the best when it comes to plants. I want to get her something different as in a flowering shrub, please do not send me links to places that deliver boquets, I am looking for the live growing things. Thanks a ton!

I am looking for an Online plant nursery that can deliver before Christmas? Anyone know a good site?
I ordered from TYTYGA.com on Monday and had my nagami kumquat tree delivered about midday today and I didn't pay for express shipping - not bad and they have a huge selection on their website (i did not order on line - i called in my order after looking up exactly what I wanted on line) - you can also look for parkseed (they sell more than seeds)
Reply:Parks Garden %26amp; Seed, Wayside Gardens,Spring Hill, %26amp; Oakes Daylily are a few of the 50 I have on my desktop.


No comments:

Post a Comment