Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am looking for a Fuchsia (Voodoo) Flower!!!?

Ok so I am looking for a specific Fuchsia called Voodoo and although I have been surfing online forever I can't find a place that sells that kind!!! If anyone knows where I could get one I would really appreciate it.

I am looking for a Fuchsia (Voodoo) Flower!!!?
Where are you located? Here is the deal. There is a local nursery here in MI that has them every year...however they are likely sold out but I can check. They are a commercial grower, but sell to locals. If they do not ship to individuals I could see if they have any of the starts for next year (they are just smaller) available and I could ship to you (I have Paypal and am verified). Here is their info if you prefer to contact them (no website) Prielipp Farms 4665 Downing Hwy, Britton, Michigan (517) 451-5595. They may not call it voodoo, but just tell them the fuchsia with magenta and purple vs the pink and white that they also carry.





FYI, the ones I have out this year are the ones I over-wintered from last year.





Update...I just looked and mine might be Dark Eyes instead of Voodoo...here is a link showing the difference http://www.weidners.com/Fuchsia_page_1.h...

choose roller blades

No comments:

Post a Comment