Monday, May 24, 2010

Looking for a inexpensive wholesale floral shop?

looking for flowers wholesale either in chicago, or online.


if anyone can help me that would be great.


i am planning on doing flowers myself for wedding.

Looking for a inexpensive wholesale floral shop?
With no offense to you or any other answers certainly a general search in the WWW using your browser and keywords would likely turn up a few places.





Chicago is no different than any other major city in that it has Hundreds/Thousands, of vendors of all manner of goods and services.





Your greater issue however, may be getting a wholesaler to actually sell to you.
Reply:Do NOT order from onlinewholesaleflowers.com. They sent me half of my order without notification and the flowers I did receive were brown/dead. Now they are offering me store credit for the flowers I didn't receive. Too bad my wedding is already over. I think there are some good companies out there to order from, but stear clear of Online Wholesale Flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment