Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm looking for quality invitation printing either online or in Chicago?

I have created a wedding package for my wedding on my computer. I want to find a printing company that will print what I want and will handle a small job. The job contains a photo that has delicate flowers with subtle details, so attention to detail is very important.

I'm looking for quality invitation printing either online or in Chicago?
I'm a rep for Regency Thermographics and I believe we should be to take handle your order. My website should be able to give you more information http://AphroditesCreations.regency.ac Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
Reply:www.finelineprint.com





I've worked with them in the past they do great work. never hurts to try.

choosing ice skates

No comments:

Post a Comment